Itech Environmental is currently seeking to retain Confined Space Rescue Technicians to provide technical rescue standby for customer projects including Confined Space Entry, Rescue and Technical Rope Rescue.
The successful trained applicants and experienced professionals will use and implement safety resources to deliver a proactive approach to our customer’s well-being, health and safety.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with client's standards.
- In case of accident, locate the patient, assess any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Identifies and communicates potential hazards to all affected parties. Determines hazard controls and emergency contingency plans and ensures that required safety equipment and PPE is readily available and in good working order. May conduct general air quality monitoring and make recommendations for hazard control or personal protective equipment based on the interpretation of this data.
- Displays confidence and accepts the challenge and high degree of responsibility entailed in this position
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- CSE & Rescue Certification
- High Angle Rescue Certification
- First Aid & CPR with AED Certification
- SCBA & Supplied Air Certification
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Fall Protection - Awareness Certification
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.