Itech has an immediate full-time opening in Brantford, Ontario for an Excavator and Heavy Equipment Operator.
This position is physically demanding, including manual labour and the operation of heavy equipment for remediation and spill response purposes. Work can be completed under demanding conditions, at any hour of the day, often in emergency situations, including industrial, highway, and remediation sites.
- Confidently operate equipment including 4 to 30 tonne excavators, backhoes, skid-steers, and tracked dozer
- Secure attachments
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment
- Responsible for conducting pre-operational checks on equipment
- Report any required or preventative maintenance to supervisor or shop foreman
- Must supply current driving abstract with resume
- Ability to travel to job sites throughout Ontario and stay over night
- Available for on-call 24/7 emergency work
- AZ license is an asset
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to Wes McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.