Itech Environmental Services has an immediate full-time opening in Brantford, Ontario for a Spill Response and Remediation Technician. Headquartered in Brantford, Ontario, Itech is an environmentally conscious company offering 24/7 emergency spill response, environmental remediation, and restoration services throughout Ontario.
This is not a 9 am to 5 pm job. This position can be physically demanding, including manual labour completed under challenging conditions. Projects can be scheduled mornings, afternoons, and evenings, often in emergency situations, including industrial, highway, and remediation sites.
- Respond to emergency environmental spills and incidents, that can (and will) occur at all hours of the day.
- Labour in a variety of projects including: spill response, excavation, tank removal, demolition, abatement, and unique projects that can arise at Itech Environmental.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills are absolutely necessary. This is a team environment.
- Ability travel to job sites throughout Ontario and stay overnight (accommodations and meals covered).
- Participate in on-call weekly rotation of 24/7 emergency work.
- A valid Driver’s Licence and clean abstract.
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to Wes McDonald at email@example.com.
Spill Response | Dangerous Good Emergency Response | Spill Remediation | Tank Removal | Demolition | Haulage and Disposal | Confined Space Entry and Rescue | Industrial Cleaning | Indoor Abatement | Water Treatment | Electronics Restoration | Priority Response Program